DescriptionSet in 1932, you play private investigator Alan P. Cameron, who leaves his home town of Chicago to solve a haunting mystery above the waters of Loch Ness. Devil's Ridge Manor is haunted by an increasing number of ghosts, and at the request of its owner, Allister Mac Farley, it is up to you to find out what really is going on.
Combining an investigation and murder mystery scenario (aka the Tex Murphy series) with a presentation similar in ways to the Myst games, The Cameron Files also includes an original musical score and uses motion capture technology to create further realism in the computer generated characters.
- "Лох-Несс" -- Russian spelling
- "Loch Ness" -- UK Title
Part of the Following Groups
|Such great graphics in an adventure game that focuses on the mystery of Loch Ness||*Katakis* (38320)|
|No competition for Tex here!||Jeanne (75358)|
|A Good Game, but Doesn't Live Up to its Potential||Christopher Petro (2)||unrated|
|GameZone||Feb 13, 2002||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 06, 2001||13 out of 20||65|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Mar 04, 2002||60|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Apr 11, 2002||60|
|Adventure Gamers||Apr 12, 2005||60|
|PC Action||Jan 10, 2002||58 out of 100||58|
|GameZebo||Aug 19, 2009||50|
|Mystery Manor||Feb 17, 2004||5 out of 10||50|
|PC Zone Benelux||Feb, 2002||31 out of 100||31|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dreamcatcher's Web Site (Dreamcatcher calls this game "The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness")
- Hints for Cameron Files/Loch Ness (Written in question and answer format, these hints give you gentle nudges before providing the final solution.)
- Walkthrough (Tally Ho's Walkthrough for Loch Ness)
- Zarf's Non-Review (A review of Secret of Loch Ness by Andrew Plotkin, which due to its tirade-like nature is deemed a non-review by its author (August, 2002).)