DescriptionCamp Pokémon is a free game that consists of five mini-games, as well as a Photo Booth. The Photo Booth allows players to take or import photos ans decorate them with borders and Pokémon pins won from the minigames. The mini-games are as follows.
- In Find the Pokémon, the player must locate 6 Pokémon in the wild by searching the area with a magnifying glass and identifying Pokémon from their silhouettes before time runs out.
- In Poké Ball Throw the player must hit 6 Pokémon that run across the screen, hitting each Pokémon 3 times.
- In Pokémon Evolutions the player is given three Pokémon and three huts. Each hut has a Pokémon hidden in it, with sections of the doors swinging away to reveal part of the Pokémon inside. The player must match each Pokémon with its evolutionary relative hidden in each hut.
- In Pokémon In Focus, the player is given three silhouettes while a silhouette is projected onto a hut. The player must correctly match as many silhouettes to Pokémon as they can within the time limit.
- Finally, in Battle Matchups, a Pokémon floats by on the river with a type symbol next to it, and the player is given three Pokémon, also labeled with type symbols. The player must select a Pokémon with a type advantage over the Pokémon in the river.
- "Pokémon Ferienlager" -- German title
- "Pokémon Camp" -- UK/Ireland title
- "Camping Pokémon" -- Italian title
- "Campamento Pokémon" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Camp Pokémon (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.