DescriptionCare Bears: Let's Have a Ball! is based on characters from a popular children's television show and feature films, originally developed by American Greetings in 1981.
The player is taken directly to the home screen among the clouds where he can select a Care Bear to play any of the eight arcade-style games they represent. Each game is prefaced with a description and instructions, and all the other games can also be accessed from here by clicking on the bears that line the bottom of the screen. The games have five levels that become progressively more difficult as the player reaches them. Actions are performed by moving items or Care Bears with the mouse and keyboard.
- Wish Bear's Puzzlin' Pipes - rotate and flip pipes to make a conduit for a ball to reach it's rainbow bucket
- Cheer & Grumpy Bear's Rainbow Bowling - position the Bear on a lane and adjust arrow direction, avoiding bumpers at higher levels
- Friend Bear's Cloud Soccer - "kick" balls into a rainbow goal by stretching and aiming an arrow cursor
- Bedtime Bear's Snooze Ball - a pinball table: wake up the minimum number of Star Buddies to win
- Tender Heart Bear & Love-a-Lot Bear's Bubble Breakout - a Breakout clone, as the name suggests, using heart-shaped bubbles and a pair of Care Bears carrying the paddle
- Share Bear's Bubble Billiards - aim a colored ball at one of a matching color on the table
- Funshine Bear's Bucket of Fun - move the Care Bear back and forth under a row of buckets; click the mouse at the right time to drop a ball into it's matching color bucket
- Good Luck Bear's Charm Challenge - a Frogger-style game; move a four-leaved clover to the top of the screen while avoiding moving clouds and balls
Part of the Following Groups
- Advertising / Product tie-ins / Advergames
- Animals: Bears / Pandas
- Care Bears licensees
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|7Wolf Magazine||Windows||Nov 04, 2004||6.5 out of 10||65|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.