As the name implies, this game simulates a casino slot machine. One to four players can place their bets in any of the three horizontal rows or the two diagonal rows. Bets placed can be of $0.10, $0.25 or $1.00.
The winning combinations are the following:
- Cherry + Anything + Anything = 3 coins
- Cherry + Cherry + Anything = 8 coins
- Orange + Orange + Bar = 10 coins
- Orange + Orange + Orange = 10 coins
- Plum + Plum + Bar = 14 coins
- Plum + Plum + Plum = 14 coins
- Bell + Bell + Bar = 18 coins
- Bell + Bell + Bell = 18 coins
- Melon + Melon + Bar = 100 coins
- Melon + Melon + Melon = 100 coins
- Seven + Seven + Seven = 200 coins
- Bar + Bar + Bar = 100 coins
- "Machine à Souz!" -- Canadian French Title
- "Las Vegas hasard" -- Swedish Title
- "Las Vegas gokmachine" -- Dutch Title
- "Las Vegas gambling" -- UK Title
- "Las Vegas" -- French Title
- "Juego en Las Vegas" -- Spanish Title
- "Einarmiger Bandit" -- German Title
- "Caça Níqueis!" -- Brazilian Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by chirinea (31388)
on Feb 24, 2008.