DescriptionThe Count has risen again desiring revenge even more than blood. There are four levels of dungeons, chambers and crypts. At the end of each there is a Primary Evil who is waiting. Your sole weapon is the Mystic Whip which you can use on enemies or candles to unleash hearts, crystals and crosses of gold.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ドラキュラ伝説" -- Japanese spelling
- "Dracula Densetsu" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Castlevania / Akumajō Dracula series
- Fictional character: Count Dracula
- Games made into comics
- Theme: Vampires
There are no reviews for this game.
|Zero||Game Boy||Apr, 1990||90 out of 100||90|
|Total!! UK Magazine||Game Boy||Jan, 1992||89 out of 100||89|
|Nintendo Acción||Game Boy||1993||88 out of 100||88|
|Video Games||Game Boy||Jun, 1991||81 out of 100||81|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Game Boy||Mar, 1990||31 out of 40||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Game Boy||Oct 27, 2011||14 out of 20||70|
|GamesCollection||Nintendo 3DS||Oct 21, 2012||6 out of 10||60|
|All Game Guide||Game Boy||1998||60|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Game Boy||Apr, 1991||5.6 out of 12||47|
|Nintendo Life||Game Boy||Sep 14, 2009||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Castlevania Dungeon (A hosted fan "shrine" site devoted to all the games of the Castlevania series, including Castlevania: The Adventure. Content includes game info/descriptions, plot summaries, various kinds of media (images, MP3s, etc.) and links to other Castlevania-related sites. )