DescriptionThe Count has risen again desiring revenge even more than blood. There are four levels of dungeons, chambers and crypts. At the end of each there is a Primary Evil who is waiting. Your sole weapon is the Mystic Whip which you can use on enemies or candles to unleash hearts, crystals and crosses of gold.
- "ドラキュラ伝説" -- Japanese spelling
- "Dracula Densetsu" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Castlevania / Akumajō Dracula series
- Fictional character: Count Dracula
- Games made into comics
- Theme: Vampires
There are no reviews for this game.
|VideoGame||Game Boy||Jun, 1991||100|
|Zero||Game Boy||Apr, 1990||90 out of 100||90|
|Total!! UK Magazine||Game Boy||Jan, 1992||89 out of 100||89|
|Video Games||Game Boy||Jun, 1991||81 out of 100||81|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Game Boy||Mar, 1990||31 out of 40||78|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Game Boy||Oct 27, 2011||14 out of 20||70|
|GamesCollection||Nintendo 3DS||Oct 21, 2012||6 out of 10||60|
|Cubed3||Nintendo 3DS||Jul 15, 2012||5 out of 10||50|
|Nintendo Life||Game Boy||Sep 14, 2009||30|
|HonestGamers||Game Boy||Dec 11, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The Castlevania Dungeon (A hosted fan "shrine" site devoted to all the games of the Castlevania series, including Castlevania: The Adventure. Content includes game info/descriptions, plot summaries, various kinds of media (images, MP3s, etc.) and links to other Castlevania-related sites. )