DescriptionHieperdepiep, Ik Lees!
is a collection of 10 reading games. The game is completely in Dutch and is meant for Dutch children who are just starting to read in the 3rd year of elementary school. The following games are included:
- Mus in de bus - On the school board the word "bus" is written multiple times, but one of the words on the board is not "bus"; player's have to click that one.
- Kleurpuzzel - Paint by numbers, only the numbers are letters.
- Memory - the classic game of memory but with words and syllables.
- Rijmstraat - Find the rhyming word.
- Post voor Sofie - Find the word that matches with a given picture.
- Schatgraven - fill in the correct word in a sentence.
- Schuifpuzzel - A typical sliding puzzle.
- Letterregen - Make words from the letters that fall out of the sky.
- Slurpie, Grommer en Brommer - An Pac-Man-like action game in which you have to collect letters while being chased by spiders.
Additionally the game includes two stories that children can try and read themselves.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry was contributed by vedder (18704)