Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - DOS (UK White Label Release):
From the makers of Dune™ and Megarace™
Virgin and Cryo are proud to present a truly stunning PC CD-ROM experience.
Lost Eden, an alternative prehistoric past where man and dinosaur co-exist.
You are the star in this beautifully rendered first-person-perspective adventure.
You must travel four continents and meet more than twelve different species of dinosaur each with its own distinct personality. It is your goal to restore the peace that once allowed man and beast to live harmoniously.
You must find the secret to travelling the lands of Eden, engaging the help of the dinosaurs and to rebuilding lost citadels. With full speech throughout and an original music score, The Lost Eden features unmatched graphic animation with fully rendered three dimensional characters and scenery.
You have never before seen a game like this.
Contributed by PolloDiablo (16619) on Apr 29, 2010.
DEMNÄCHST ERHÄLTLICH AUF PC CD-ROM
EINE KOMPLETTE IM 3D-STUDIO ERSCHAFFENE RENDER-WELT !
KOMPLETT IN DEUTSCH: DEUTSCHE TEXTE, DEUTSCHES HANDBUCH UND DURCHGEHEND DEUTSCHE SPRACHAUSGABE ! ÜBER 2 JAHRE ENTWICKLUNGSZEIT !
INNOVATIVE VERBINDUNG VON ABENTEUER UND STRATEGIE-ELEMENTEN !
DOCH SEHEN SIE SELBST !
„EINE MISCHUNG AUS PRÄHISTORISCHEN FAKTEN UND PHANTASTISCHEN, VIRTUELLEN REALITÄTEN“
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (123703) on Apr 03, 2010.
On another Earth, in another time, where dinosaurs speak and the air is charged with magic, the old ways have broken down. Where once was harmony, now are slavery and war. You must learn what's forgotten and unite the creatures of our continents against a tyrannical tyrannosaur and his carnivorous army. One chance stands between Eden and extinction: You must learn the secrets of the citadels.
- An adventure/strategy game in a world never before imagined.
- Explore seven types of 3-D terrain, lush, surreal and beautifully rendered.
- Meet more than 12 species of talking dinosaurs.
- Get a pterodactyl's-eye view in texture-mapped traveling sequences.
- More than an hour of digitized speech.
- 60 minutes of exotic original music in CD quality sound.
- Ultra-intuitive interface.
- Sophisticated cinematics, breathtaking graphics.
- From Cryo Interactive Entertainment, the creators of Dune PC CD-ROM.
Contributed by Jeanne (75521) on Aug 24, 2006.
- Interact with over 12 different dinosaurs.
- Lush, surrealistic graphics, cinematic and texture-mapped sequences.
- Explore four different continents and seven types of terrain.
- 60 minutes of original ambiant CD-quality soundtrack and digitized speech.
- Made by the same people who created DUNE CD-ROM.
IT'S LIKE GOING BACK
TO THE MESOZOIC ERA.
ONLY THIS TIME YOU GET TO WALK UPRIGHT.
It may be Eden, but a garden it's not. It's a primeval land filled with rain forests, marshy plains and flesh-eating neighbors named "Rex." Not to mention a slew of other dinosaurs, from the peaceful, grass-eating Brontosaurus to the brutal Velociraptor. In Lost Eden, you play Adam - not the first man on Earth, but possibly the last. That is, if you can't unite the creatures of four continents against a tyrannical Tyrannosaurus Rex. The task is simple: Save mankind. If you're successful, you're a hero. If you fail, you're a fossil.
Lost Eden. The only adventure strategy game that brings you back to Eden.
Contributed by Belboz (6492) on Oct 25, 2001.
Let Cryo take you back to the age of the dinosaurs. Lost Eden is an adventure game where you'll struggle to save your civilisation, discover its lost secrets, and meet dinosaurs to help you in your quest. Lost Eden boasts some of the most beautiful 3D imagery ever made.
Contributed by Cochonou (1017) on Mar 15, 2000.