missing cover art
DescriptionThe long Falcon simulation legacy of hardcore simulations of the F-16 fighter plane begins here. The plane's electronic displays and radars are simulated fully, with 4 styles of HUD. Not only can your plane barrel-roll and scissor, the enemy planes can too, with Artificial Intelligence recreating the moves of a real pilot. This was one of the earliest games to offer head-to-head play by linking two machines. It comes with a massive manual, detailing all those functions.
There are no CDTV user screenshots for this game.
There are 49 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Amiga Joker||Sep, 1991||5 out of 5||100|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- October 1988 (issue #13) - Included in the Top-100 list of 1987/1988 (editorial staff selection)
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #8 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- Computer and Video Games
- Issue 06/1989 - Winner Golden Joystick Award 1989 for Best 16-Bit Simulation Game (reader's vote)
- GameStar (Germany)
- Issue 12/1999 - #20 in the "100 Most Important PC Games of the Nineties" ranking
- Power Play
- Issue 01/1989 - Best Simulation in 1988
- ST Format
- May 1990 (Issue #10) - Included in the list "ST Format's 30 Kick-Ass Classics"
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.