DescriptionCestos is an online multiplayer game based around one-on-one matches. Both players start with an equal number of marbles (two or three, depending on the map) on the playfield, and must eliminate all of the opponent's marbles. Each turn, both players choose the angle and strength with which to push each of their balls, then both confirm their choices and watch the outcome. There are six maps available, and the exact rules vary slightly between them; on most levels, the players eliminate the opponent's marbles by shoving them into pits, and marbles leave behind landmines every time they are moved. A mine explodes when rolled into and pushes marbles away.
The maps included are:
- Black Hole - a simple map with a single large pit in the middle.
- Stoplight - the map features five pits, which keep opening and closing throughout the match.
- Minefield - the map contains no pits; instead, marbles are destroyed when they hit a mine five times.
- Speedball - a map where the marbles move at double speed.
- Sumo - a map where the marbles don't leave behind landmines, and the focus is on shoving the balls against each other.
- Islands - a map made up of two unconnected platforms, one for each player, where the goal is just to keep your balls from falling off your platform before the opponents' do.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cestos (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.