DescriptionChampionship Manager: Season 03/04
is the last Sports Interactive edition of the successful series. The game retains all the features of Championship Manager 4
, but improves on many of them, with a host of new features added too:
- Improved Media Module
- Player to player relationships
- Updated data for 03/04 Season
- New intuitive training system; effects of training now visually indicated on player profile screen
- Improved match engine with more commentary,better AI,weather effects and inclusion of visual status indicators
- Goal of the month and season awards
- "Scudetto: Championship Manager - Stagione 03/04" -- Italian title
- "L'Entraineur 4: Saison 2003/2004" -- French title
Part of the Following Group
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
Sports Interactive signed a shirt deal with non-league side AFC Wimbledon before the game was released, as can be seen from the game's default picture. This also means CM03/04 was the first game to include the side - and they seem to progress up the ranks a little quicker than in real life.
This was be the last Championship Manager title developed by Sports Interactive. They have developed all versions up until now, however Eidos and SI have mutually agreed to part company on the product after this version. Since 2004, they produced the Football Manager series for SEGA.
Information also contributed by