features four different programs:
- Tic-Tac-Toe: A computerized version of the popular game. You play the X's, the computer plays the O's; taking turns your goal is to place three X's on the 3x3 grid before the computer can place three O's. In this game you always get to move first.
- Shooting Gallery: In this game you control a rifle on the left side of the screen and need to hit a target on the right side of the screen. The goal is to earn as many points as possible by hitting the target with as few misses as possible. You can play with no time limit at an average speed, or increase the challenge by adding a time limit and increasing the game speed. This game can also be played by two players to see who can score the most hits.
- Doodle: This is a computerized drawing program. Using the controller you can draw any picture you like on the screen. There are five different line sizes you can draw with and three available colors.
- Quadra-Doodle: In this drawing program the computer will draw random patterns for you. Using the controller you have some influence over the image being drawn, such as changing the colors used and the size of the lines being drawn. The program also features the ability to switch back and forth between Quadra-Doodle mode and Doodle mode, allowing you to freely draw on top of the computer generated image or the computer to draw on top of your image.
- "Videocart-1: Mühle / Tontauben-Schießen / Kreatives Malspiel / Videoscope" -- Saba release.
- "Programkassett 1: Lerduveskytte / Luffarschack / Kaleidoskop / Rita Själv" -- Luxor release.
- "Cassette 1: Mühle / Entenjagd / Malspiel / Computermalen" -- Nordmende release.
- "1: Mühle / Tontaubenschießen / Malspiel / Videoskop" -- ITT release.
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Servo (55941)
on Jun 19, 2006.