DescriptionThe original game of backgammon for the first 2nd-generation console of 1977. Players take turn rolling dice and then moving their pieces around the game board. Blue & Red each have to move all their pieces off the board to win, and are competing against each other and against lady luck herself.
Acey-Deucey is another way to play Backgammon where the starting position is different. Instead of starting the game with numerous pieces arranged at places around the board, you start with all your pieces at the starting line. It makes for a longer game, although just as strategic and challenging.
- "Videocart-1: Backgammon" -- SABA release
- "Programkassett 11: Brädspel / Dus-Ess" -- Luxor release
- "Cassette 11: Backgammon" -- Nordmende release
- "9: Backgammon / Acey-Deucy" -- ITT release
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cart details (Cart and box scans, manual, and other info.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.