Not an American user?
DescriptionSonar Search features the basic gameplay idea of Battleship, but with a unique twist. Instead of trying to randomly guess what grid an opponent's battleship is on, after the player takes a shot, the player will hear a sonar ping noise. The shorter the noise, the closer the player is to hitting a target.
In the 1 player game, the player has a limited number of chances to sink the enemy fleet of ships, while in the 2 player game, players take turns trying to sink their opponents ships before having their own ships sunk.
- "Videocart-12: Sonar-Peilung" -- Saba release.
- "Programkassett 14: Sonar-sökning" -- Luxor release.
- "Cassette 14: Schiffe versenken (Sonar)" -- Nordmende release.
- "12: U-Boot-Jagd" -- ITT release.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|The Video Game Critic||Jun 25, 2013||B+||83|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cart details -- Cart and box scans, manual, and other info.
Alaka (29925) added Videocart-14: Sonar Search (Channel F) on May 19, 2010
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.