DescriptionThe classic game of Hangman, in which the player has to guess a hidden word by suggesting letters. Only a certain number of letters can be tried - every incorrect guess will add an element to a drawing of a man being hanged at the gallows. The player loses if the drawing gets complete, due to his missing attempts at finding the letters in the secret word.
The game contains 64 game variations of this basic premise for either 1 or 2 players, with or without a score. Variations include:
- The computer selects the word to guess;
- One player comes up with a word for another player to solve;
- The player is given one of the letters in the word to help him get started;
- The game will tell the player he guessed the right letter but will not say where it belongs in a word;
- The player isn't told how long the secret word is;
- The player has to guess the letters and their location in the word;
- The player has to solve an anagram.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Videocart-16: Rat'mal" -- SABA release
- "Programkassett 18: Ordtävling" -- Luxor release
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Version differenceThe Saba release Rat'mal differs from the US version of Hangman. In the former, the gallows have been removed, thus making for less violent imagery.
Related Web Sites
- Cart details (Cart and box scans, manual, and other info.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.