DescriptionMath Quiz I
is a math game which focuses on addition and subtraction. The game presents a series of problems to solve; using the controller you need to enter the correct answer, earning you a point. If you enter an incorrect answer you are then given a second chance. Answer incorrectly a second time and then a point is given to the computer which will also show you how to solve the problem. These are the only variations featured within the game itself, however the instruction manual includes a variety of suggestions for games that can be played by two or more players. These include:
- Mathematical Chairs: Two players take turns seeing who can answer the most problems in a row;
- Math Maze: The manual features a maze drawn on a grid. Answer a question correctly and you can move that many spaces. The first person through the maze wins;
- Hang Math: A variation of hang man. For each incorrect answer you draw a part of the body. Too many wrong answers and your character is hung;
- Up to 1000: Answer problems correctly to add the value to your score. Try to end up with 1000 points without going over.
- "Programkassett 6: Matematik + -" -- Luxor title
- "Cassette 6: Rechenrätsel + -" -- Nordmende title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Servo (55944)
on Nov 08, 2006.