DescriptionThe year is 2071, the aggressive Kesh Rhan aliens have already destroyed the human colonies on Mars and Pluto, and now plan to wipe out all humans from Earth as well. You play as Jessica Darkhill, lieutenant and most skilled pilot of the Orbital Defence Forces. The counter-attack you are about to launch is the last hope to save the Earth of chaos.
Chaos Control is a fast-paced shoot'em up featuring 3d pre-rendered environments, which means you cannot actually control the spaceship you are flying in, but are merely in charge of aiming at the various enemies appearing on screen.
- "Chaos Control: L'Ultime Combat Pour La Liberté" -- French tag-lined title
- "Chaos Control: Die Jagd beginnt. Hier und jetzt!!" -- German tag-lined title
- "Chaos Control: A Fast and Furious Fight for Liberty." -- Tag-lined title
- "カオスコントロール" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Power Unlimited||CD-i||May, 1995||8.5 out of 10||85|
|PC Gamer||DOS||Dec, 1995||82 out of 100||82|
|Joystick (French)||CD-i||Apr, 1995||75 out of 100||75|
|The CD-i Collective||CD-i||2004||60|
|PC Player (Germany)||DOS||Jun, 1995||51 out of 100||51|
|Génération 4||DOS||Oct, 1995||33 out of 100||33|
|Mega Fun||SEGA Saturn||Feb, 1997||29 out of 100||29|
|The Video Game Critic||CD-i||Jul 23, 2005||D||25|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Oct, 1995||20|
|Game Revolution||Macintosh||Jun 05, 2004||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #38 Worst Game of All Time