Advertising BlurbsPrint advertisement - PC Player 12/1997:
Er gäbe Leib und Leben.....
.....und Sie bald auch!
● halte die Monster mit allen Mitteln auf Abstand, wenn diese Angreifen ● lassen Sie sich von den spektakulären Effekten wie Regen, Wind, Staub u.v.a.m. beeindrucken ● staunen Sie über das furcherregende Waffenarsenal u.a. mit dem Blade Gun ● blitzschnelles 3D Spiel auch auf schnellen 486er DX4-100, genial glatt ab Pentium ● Mehrspielermodus per Internet, LAN, Modem oder Rs232-Schnittstelle ● mit Level-Editor: entwerfen Sie Ihre eigenen Level-Versionen ● 3-D Stereo Objekt-linked Surround Sound
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (98904) on Apr 24, 2010.
He'd Give An Arm And A Leg
And So Will You.
CHASM: THE RIFT
"The lovechild of Duke and Quake." - Hyperactive
• Blow off monster's limbs even as they continue to attack
• Awesome array of weapons, including unique Blade Gun
• Lightning fast 3D gameplay on a 486 DX4-100, superslick on Pentium
• Deathmatch and multiplayer options over Internet, LAN, modem or serial port
• Level editor - design your own special levels
• 3D stereo object-linked surround sound
Contributed by Apogee IV (2336) on Jan 06, 2007.
- Episode 1: Condemnation
- Episode 2: In Search of Inception
- Episode 3: The Shadow ZONE
- Episode 4: Stronghold of Evil
Plus 6 Deathmatch levels
20 death-seeking monsters
15 incredible weapons and items
- 3D polygon texture-mapped vector structures, monsters, weapons and explosions
- Dynamic effects including water, rain, snow, wind, smoke, dust, sparks, explosions and distant fades
- Blow off monsters' limbs as they continue to attack with remaining appendages
- Multiplayer battles through IPX, modem, and serial port
- Create your own levels with the Chasm level editor
Contributed by Indra was here (18578) on Jul 06, 2003.
Feeling you are no longer alone, you turn, with just enough time to shoot, killing the mutation charging mercilessly toward you.
You begin to sense an eerie feeling of fear in the air, but your skin crawls as you realize it's your own...What was that thing?
Again and again you shoot, battling more strange beasts; all grotesque mutations of creatures you once knew. Suddenly the inexplicable becomes clear. Time channels have formed in the Earth's atmosphere, turning once normal life forms into something they were never meant to be. As part of a special commando unit, you must not only ward off and eradicate the beasts, but destroy the time channels to finally rid the Earth of these deadly mutations.
16 Missions in 4 Episodes