DescriptionThe events of this game take place in the historical China, in the Forbidden City - the Emperor's palaces located in Beijing.
The year is 1775. A murder has been just committed. The Emperor Qianlong wants you to find the assassin. During your investigation, you'll meet typical Chinese characters of the epoch, and uncover a net of intrigues.
This is one of Cryo's educational games, similar to Egypt. The world of ancient China is reconstructed with historical accuracy.
- "Kina: Mysteriet I Den Förbjudna Staden" -- Swedish title
- "Chine: Intrigue dans la cité interdite" -- French title
- "China: Verrat in der verbotenen Stadt" -- German title
- "China: Intrigue in The Forbidden City" -- Re-release title
- "China: Intriges in de verboden stad" -- Dutch title
- "China: Crimen en la Ciudad Prohibida" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
|Secrets of Imperial House||Windows||vicrabb (6976)|
The Press Says
|PC Joker||Windows||Jun, 1999||72 out of 100||72|
|Adventure Gamers||Windows||May 19, 2002||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||PlayStation||Oct 15, 1999||14 out of 20||70|
|Meristation||PlayStation||Jul 25, 1998||7 out of 10||70|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Apr, 1999||51 out of 100||51|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Jul, 1999||43 out of 100||43|
|Mega Fun||PlayStation||Dec, 1999||40 out of 100||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites