In Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, you play as Riddick, the most ruthless criminal in the universe, who has been captured by The Dark Athena, a mercenary ship hellbent on eliminating him. Using stealth, firepower, and hand-to-hand combat skills, Riddick must defeat the maniacal Captain Revas. When Riddick steps into the darkness, no one's safe.
- Brutal and graphic executions: Enjoy dozens of graphically gorgeous ways to perform brutal instant executions on unsuspecting enemies.
- Advanced melee combat mechanics: The well-developed hand-to-hand combat system combines traditional melee attacks with blocks, parries, and savage counterattacks.
- Intuitive stealth system: An intuitive stealth system unique to the FPS genre adds a whole new dimension of strategy to traditional action and FPS game play.
- Exciting online multiplayer: Multiplayer includes never before seen game modes as well as melee combat and stealth action.
- Escape from Butcher Bay included: A new version of the award winning Xbox and PC title Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay -- recognized as one of the best games of 2004 -- has been visually re-mastered for next-gen systems, and included free along with the new Dark Athena campaign. The game is developed by acclaimed developers Starbreeze Studios.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (10840) on Jun 27, 2010.
Be Riddick: the most ruthless criminal in the universe.
In his latest chronicle, Riddick has been captured by The Dark Athena, a mercenary ship hell bent on eliminating him once and for all. Using his intense hand-to-hand combat skills, explosive firepower, and lethal stealth, Riddick must shut down the maniacal Captain Revas and her deadly crew. When Riddick steps into the darkness, no-one is safe.
- An intense shooter set in an epic sci-fi world
- Riddick brings the darkness with stealth action and brutal melee combat
- For the first time, play Riddick in multiplayer against friends or online
Contributed by havoc of smeg (10840) on May 18, 2010.