missing cover art
DescriptionInstead of a volume 2 to their Personal Arcade title, Telegames USA released this new ColecoVision-based emulation title, with some of the same games as its predecessor.
- Alcazar: The Forgotten Fortress (Telegames)
- Amazing Bumpman (Telegames)
- Aquattack (Interphase)
- Beamrider (Activision - included in Personal Arcade Volume One, clone of Konami's Juno First arcade game)
- Blockade Runner (Interphase)
- Campaign '84 (Sunrise, strategy/simulation)
- Cosmic Crisis (Bit Corp/Telegames)
- Decathlon (Activision, olympic/multi-sports)
- Dragonfire (Imagic, platformer)
- Fathom (Imagic)
- Gust Buster (Sunrise)
- H.E.R.O.(Activision, maze/adventure)
- Keystone Kapers (Activision, platform)
- Meteoric Shower (Bit Corp)
- Moonsweeper (Imagic, side-scrolling-shooter)
- Motocross Racer (Xonox, racing)
- Mountain King (Sunrise - included in Personal Arcade Volume One, platform/adventure)
- Nova Blast (Imagic - included in Personal Arcade Volume One)
- Pitfall! (Activision - included in Personal Arcade Volume One, platform)
- Pitfall II: Lost Caverns (Activision, platform)
- Quest for Quintana Roo (Sunrise - included in Personal Arcade Volume One)
- River Raid (Activision - included in Personal Arcade Volume One, overhead scrolling shooter)
- Rock n' Bolt (Activision/Telegames, puzzle/platform)
- Rolloverture (Sunrise)
- Sir Lancelot (Xonox - included in Personal Arcade Volume One)
- Skiing (Coleco/Telegames, slalom)
- Strike It (Telegames)
- Tank Wars (Bit Corp/Telegames - included in Personal Arcade Volume One)
- Tournament Tennis (Imagic - included in Personal Arcade Volume One)
- Zenji (Activision, puzzle- clone of Konami's Locomotion arcade)
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Classic Gamer: Colecovision Hits Volume One (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.