DescriptionClifford the Big Red Dog: Phonics is based on a series of picture books created by author Norman Bridwell about the big red dog and his owner, Emily Elizabeth.
The carnival has arrived on Birdwell Island, and Clifford and friends are excited to attend. The host of the carnival has lost all the decorations for the parade float, and is counting on Clifford to find them by completing five activities. As each activity is finished, the player is allowed to choose a prize from a display, which is then placed in the float tent ready to use for decorating. Navigation and game play use the mouse - the player clicks on arrows to the right and left to move from screen to screen, and playable activities elicit sparkles from the arrow cursor.
- Inflate the Balloon - Clifford has broken the parade balloon and must make more by matching words and pictures on the balloon machine.
- High Dive - help the elephant fill the high dive pool by selecting the bucket picture that starts with a given letter.
- Ferris Wheel - match children and their letter balloons to words on ferris wheel cars that are missing their beginning letters.
- Silly Stories - fill in the blanks to create a silly "mad-lib" story; this is a printable activity.
- Tightrope - find the ball with a picture that matches a spoken rhyming word, then fire it from a cannon to load the tightrope walker's balancing pole.
- Cow Herding - cull cows from a browsing herd by matching their letters to a letter carved on the pasture gate.
This game uses an automatic leveling system, and a progress report showing levels achieved, number of rounds completed, and the skills covered in the activities is available by pressing CTRL + L.
- "Clifford. Клиффорд на празднике знаний" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Tech with Kids (Computing with Kids)||Windows||Sep 26, 2003||100|
|Edutaining Kids||Windows||Oct, 2003||A||100|
|Just Adventure||Windows||Oct 21, 2003||A||100|
|Review Corner||Windows||Nov, 2003||9.3 out of 10||93|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.