Clive Barker's Jericho Ad Blurbs
Clive Barker’s Jericho™ is a terrifying squad-based horror FPS game based on an original concept and story by legendary horror writer and film maker Clive Barker, the creator of Hellraiser.
- All-action FPS combined with darkest horror from the twisted mind of horror legend Clive Barke
- Modern weapons and paranormal powers
- Switch between and play all six squad members
- Direct you squad as they watch your back and follow your orders
- Squad FPS mechanics deliver tactical action
- Each character has unique paranormal abilities
- Abilities can be combined to create new powers
- The game takes place in Al Khali, a city formed over 6 different eras and ruled by evil.
An ancient evil has broken through into our world and is threatening to spread its taint across the whole of the earth unless it’s stopped. At ground zero lies the Middle Eastern city of Al-Khali, a modern city built atop the ancient ruins of a dozen previous conquerors.
Clive Barker’s Jericho delivers an overload of sensory horror. Players journey through hellish locations and slices of time combating gruesome and twisted enemies. A squad-based horror FPS, the Jericho of the title refers to the Jericho Team, a seven-man strike force that protects government interests from paranormal threats. Trained in both conventional warfare and the arcane arts, each Jericho Team member is an expert in different para-psychological disciplines, including telekinesis,pyromancy, blood magic and exorcism.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21406) on Sep 07, 2010.