DescriptionCute Chick is in trouble! She is being held captive by the dinosaur, and it is up to Thor to ride his trusty wheel to the rescue. There are many obstacles in the way which Thor will need to jump and duck, including rocks, trees, rivers, lava pits, cliffs, and of course Fat Broad. When you duck, the character bounces up and down, so don't duck too soon. BC's Quest For Tires is a side scrolling action game resembling Moon Patrol in some ways, featuring characters from the comic strip BC.
There are no promo images for this game
- "B.C.'s Quest for Tires" -- ColecoVision title
- "B.C.'s Quest" -- ColecoVision in-game title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the ColecoVision release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|The Video Game Critic||Jul 04, 2001||B||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Spectrum versionThis was the only one of Sierra's games to ever be converted to the Spectrum, even though at least 15 were released for the similar-spec Commodore 64. As with most conversions of titles from Access/EA/MicroProse/Sega/Capcom et al., it was undertaken by a British company - in this case Software Projects, who published Jet Set Willy.
Related Web Sites
- Atari Mania, (for Atari 8-bit: download; scans; additional material)
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- My Abandonware (for PC and C64: downloadable releases; online versions; additional material )
- Planet Emulation, a ROM database for many platforms (for MSX: downloadable release)
- Quest for Tires, a Derbian Games remake (for Windows XP-7: freeware downloadable game)
- Virtual Apple 2, a Apple II online disk archive (for Apple II: online emulation of game; downloadable releases, additional material)
- Wikipedia (combined platform view entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)