DescriptionTom is a scrolling platform game where you take the role of Tom as he explores the Tomb of Pharaoh Manilo for fabulous wealth. As you explore the Tomb, you will encounter various creatures as well as traps that include spikes and floors that disappear when walked on. If you touch a creature, trap or fall from a certain height then you lose one of five lives. Blocking certain routes are doors that require keys to be found and used on them. Ladders can be used to move up or down to other platforms and floors of the Tomb. As well as the having the ability to jump, you also have the ability to run.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Tom Thumb" -- Anirog release title
- "Tom 64" -- Informal Commodore 64 title
- "Tom 20" -- Informal Vic 20 title
- "Tom 16" -- Informal Commodore 16 title
- "Fearless" -- Italian Commodore 16 release on compilation tape C16/MSX 9
|The pride of the C16 scene||Westwurtzly (873)|
|Your Commodore||Jun, 1986||34 out of 40||85|
|Commodore User||May, 1986||21 out of 25||84|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.