The Complete Ultima VII Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - DOS CD-ROM Classics Edition (Canada/US):
MUST BE INSTALLED ON YOUR HARD DRIVE TO PLAY.
PREVIOUS SAVE GAMES ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE. YOU MUST START A NEW GAME.
- Full-screen view -- everything in Britannia is larger and more richly detailed.
- Totally mouse-driven interface -- you can talk to characters without typing a single word.
- A feast of sound and music -- a dynamic cinematic soundtrack and digitized speech and sound effects.
FORGE OF VIRTUEThe Isle of Fire has risen from the seas of Britannia. The challenges it poses, both monstrous and mechanical, have drawn you to its shores. Complete these quests and you'll return to Britannia as the most powerful character in the land, wielding its most formidable weapon.
SERPENT ISLEAs the Avatar, you thwarted the Guardian in The Black Gate. Eighteen months have passed since your seeming victory, but you now find yourself trapped in Britannia by the same circumstances that keep the evil at bay. Vital questions remain unanswered and deep mysteries remain unsolved.
- An original storyline that picks up where The Black Gate and Forge of Virtue ended.
- A newly discovered realm of Britannia to explore, familiar in so many ways, yet all-new and totally unknown. Adventure deep into frozen wastelands and chart the mysterious, interdimensional Ethereal void.
- Larger close-up portraits (rendered in near-photographic detail), improved inventory control, new magical spells, a dynamic music score, and enhanced sound effects and speech -- all combining to highlight the latest Ultima game technology.
THE SILVER SEEDThe quest to save Serpent Isle takes you to a mysterious war-torn past that holds the key to the future. Complete these adventures, and you'll come back through time more powerful than ever before -- with the Seed you need to heal the devastated land.
Contributed by magisterrex (495) on Mar 26, 2007.