DescriptionConnections is based on the TV show on The Learning Channel, which traces human political, cultural, religious and social history as a chain, linked by technological discoveries or inventions. In the game, there is a computer program you must fix, by finding connections that bind its world together.
- "Connections: It's A Mind Game" -- Tag-lined title
- "Connections: Een Breinbreker!" -- Dutch title
- "Conexiones. Un reto para la mente" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Windows 3.x||Apr, 1996||100|
|All Game Guide||Macintosh||1998||80|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Windows||Jun 26, 2003||80|
|Gamezilla||Windows||Aug 17, 2000||75 out of 100||75|
|Macworld||Macintosh||Aug, 1996||7.2 out of 10||72|
|High Score||Macintosh||Sep, 1996||3 out of 5||60|
|PC Games (Germany)||Windows||Jul, 1997||51 out of 100||51|
|Entertainment Weekly||Windows||Mar 29, 1996||C||50|
|PC Player (Germany)||Windows||May, 1997||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #13 Top Sleeper Of All Time
Related Web Sites
- Connections Walkthrough (by Balmoral)