DescriptionMama is back! She's brought her sauciness back to the Ninentdo DS with more to do this time around. There are improved graphics and more real time effects to make you feel more at home in Mama's kitchen. There are more game play modes, more unlockables and others to achieve to spruce up Mama and her kitchen. With 150 mini games and 80 new recipes this is sure to keep you in the kitchen cooking... if you can take the heat.
There are four game modes to choose from:
- Cook with Mama: Like the first game, Mama sets out the recipe, will help you cook it up and grade your meal.
- Let's Cook: Initially you'll cook for Mama and Chika who will judge creation based on taste. As you achieve success you can unlock up to seven additional judges that await your handiwork.
- Cooking Contest: Here you can challenge yourself by doing specific tasks trying to beat your records. If you have friends that are willing to link-up, you can go head-to-head to see who the top chef is. Up 3 friends can join you to test their whisks.
- Change Mode: Tired of how the kitchen looks and need to change your utensils? You can come here and change Mama's outfit, Mama's accessories, utensils, the look of the kitchen and top screen look.
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
- "Cooking Mama 2: Tous à Table !" -- French title
- "Cooking Mama 2: Alle zu Tisch" -- German Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamingTrend||Apr, 2008||485 out of 600||81|
|Gamers' Temple, The||Dec 05, 2007||75 out of 100||75|
|HonestGamers||Dec 01, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN||Nov 21, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Armchair Empire, The||Feb 08, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 13, 2007||3.5 out of 5||70|
|GameSpy||Dec 04, 2007||70|
|FileFactory Games / Gameworld Network||Dec 07, 2007||67 out of 100||67|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Mar 05, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 12, 2008||12 out of 20||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.