The player is a legendary hero of the Earth Federation, and in command of a Centurion star fighter, must defend the galaxy from the Imperial ships attack.
From a first person perspective, the player must destroy fifteen enemy ships. A counter at the lower left corner of the screen shows how many ships are left. On the lower right, a counter marking, at the start of the mission, 1000 megajoules of remaining ship power. The ship needs one megajoule per second to sustain flight, ten megajoules per laser shot released and fifty megajoules per shot taken, to activate the deflector shields.
Three kinds of ships will assault the player's ship: invasion transports, battle frigates and star fighters. The enemy fleet consists in five star fighters and ten ships randomly distributed among the remaining two kinds. Only star fighters represent real threat, and a general alert will sound and flash at the screen when one of those enter the player's range of sight.
The mission ends when all enemy ships are destroyed, or when all the ship's fuel is used.
- "Rymdkrig" -- Swedish Title
- "Rumkrig" -- Danish Title
- "Krieg im Weltall" -- German Title
- "Guerre de l'Espace" -- French Title
- "Guerra Espacial" -- Spanish and Portuguese Title
- "Cosmos+ " -- Jopac Release Title
- "Conflito Cósmico!" -- Brazilian Title
- "Conflit Cosmique!" -- Canadian French Title
- "Battaglie Spaziali" -- Italian Title
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The Imperial star fighters are clearly inspired in the Imperial Tie-Fighters from the Star Wars Universe
This entry was contributed by chirinea (31772)