On a trip with his parents to every kid's favorite place in the universe (Disney World, of course), Cosmo becomes stranded on a planet, his parents vanished. You direct him as he runs and jumps through different lands, such as alien tropics, haunted forest, ice cave, and future world, to find his parents. Along the way he encounters the various platform baddies that he must either jump to death in the classic style or destroy with bombs. Bombs are also useful for finding secrets. Cosmo is also armed with suction cup arms which he can use to climb up tall walls.
- "The Adventures of Zonk" -- Working Title
- "Cosmo: Kid From Space" -- Another Working Title
Part of the Following Group
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Several references to Duke Nukem are made in this game.
- The high score list is stocked by default with names of Simpsons characters.
Like most Apogee platformers Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
is actually a trilogy. The first part of the trilogy is shareware, the two other parts are not. The names of the three episodes are:
Information also contributed by
Adam Baratz and
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 1 of 3
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 2 of 3
- Forbidden Planet: Adventure 3 of 3