DescriptionAcrojet contains ten acrobatic events which can be played by up to four players and at four different levels of difficulty. In all ten events you fly a BD5J Acrojet over a series of obstacles:
- In the Pylon Race you have to fly around pylons and land safely.
- In the Slalom Race you have to fly a 'figure 8'.
- In the next event, the Ribbon Cut you have to break two ribbons.
- In the Inverted Ribbon Cut you perform the same stunt but flying the plane upside down.
- In the Ribbon Roll there are two ribbons in a row and you have to fly under one and complete a full roll followed by flying under the second ribbon.
- In the Under Ribbon Race you perform a slalom by flying in sequence under three ribbons.
- In the Under Ribbon Loop you fly under a ribbon followed by a loop and passing over the same ribbon upside down.
- In the Spot Landing event you have to fly up to 2,000 feet and land on the runway as close as possible to a marked spot.
- In the Flame-Out Landing event you perform the same stunt but then without the engines running.
- The tenth and last event, the Cuban Eight, you have to make a half-loop over a ribbon, followed by a half-role, a half loop and flying under the first ribbon again.
- "AcroJet: The Sports Jet Simulation" -- Tag-lined title
- "Acro Jet: The Advanced Flight Simulator" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Sims