DescriptionBased on the 1989-Batman movie. The game consists of five different parts, each resembling well known game types. Part one, the chemical plant: Hunt down Jack Napier who has raided the plant (typical platform action, climb ladders or use "Bat"-rope and shoot at some enemies...). Part two, "Batmobile" (...the car): Joker is chasing you and have to escape to "Bat"-cave. Avoid obstacles like police blocking the road and others. Part three, "Bat"-cave: A puzzle game where you have to find a certain item (belonging to Joker) amongst other items. Part four, "Batjet": Cut the ropes of the balloons which are filled with poisonous gas. Part five, the cathedral: Hunt down Joker. This part plays like the first one. Finally you will confront Joker in a fight that decides the fate of Gotham city.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Batman: The Movie" -- UK media title
Part of the Following Groups
|Ocean at its licensing best.||Neville (2713)|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Nov, 1989||93 out of 100||93|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Mar, 1990||8.4 out of 12||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #69 “Readers' Top 100”
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #29 Worst Game of All Time
- ST Format
- Issue 01/1991 – #4 Best Platform Game in 1990 (Atari ST)
- January 1990 (Issue 57) – 'The Best Games of the 80's Decade' (Stuart Wynne)