DescriptionThe computer versions of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom are conversions of the Atari arcade game based on the second movie in the series. As Indy, the player must complete several cycles of the following three types of levels:
- Mine level: Whip your way through a mine in order to free children that are held captive. Use your whip to swing across chasms, climb ladders, ride along conveyor belts and defend yourself against attacks from Thuggee guards, bats, snakes and the fireball-throwing Mola ram. Escape with the mine cart after you've freed all children.
- Mine cart level: Pick the right route through a network of tracks while riding in a mine cart. Avoid potholes, broken tracks & guards in carts and safely reach the end of the track.
- Temple level: Make your way to the altar and grab the Sankara stone while Mola Ram, bats and Thuggee guards attack you. Watch out for that lava.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom" -- Alternate spelling (Gold Winners! release)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Amstrad CPC release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Dec, 1987||776 out of 1000||78|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Dec, 1987||42 out of 100||42|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Video review Indiana Jones-based games (WARNING: Language) (The Angry Video Game Nerd, Jame Rolfe, reviews games based on the first three Indiana Jones films, including Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom on NES.)