DescriptionMr. Wong's Loopy Laundry is a platform game with static scenarios. Each scenario corresponds to a different level with increased difficulty and is divided by floors connected by ladders.
Mr. Wong, the character the player will incarnate, is the owner of this laundry and his job consists in picking and putting all the scattered pieces of clothing in the laundry chute, accessed through the upper right corner of the scenario. He has to repeat this process for each piece of clothing because he has no washing basket to carry them all at once. To make more difficult his job there are many entities which will try to stop him from doing his job as a possessed iron, a bag of dirty laundry or soap suds.
As a weapon of defence, Mr. Wong has a limited quantity of starch which can be charged against his obstacles, temporarily paralysing them. When it'll ran out, the player can recharge it by picking new bags of starch which will randomly materialize just a few moments after.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Une Lessive Eprouvante Pour Monsieur Wong" -- French title (Amstrad CPC)
- "Mr. Wong" -- Spanish title (Amstrad CPC, Indescomp)
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (for ZX Spectrum: exhibit reference ID CH36513; additional material)
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: game database entry; package material; manual digitalizations; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; cover; downloadable releases; media; additional material)
- Kio's home (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; additional material including – photographed cassete inlay)
- MSX Games World (for MSX: game database entry ; cover; additional material)
- MSX Generation (for MSX: game database entry; cover; additional material)
- Replacementdocs (for ZX Spectrum: digitalized documentation (cover art, instructions) )
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassete inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.