DescriptionThe Neverending Story is a text adventure based on the movie by Wolfgang Petersen (rather than the novel by Michael Ende).
The world of Fantasia is about to be destroyed by the "All-consuming Nothing", it needs someone from the "Real World" to believe in it again in order to be saved from falling into oblivion.
The player takes control of the young hero Atreyu who is the only one who can find the savior of Fantasia. The game uses different pictures to show the player's current location as well as the items he is holding, which companions are with him and any events that might be taking place. The game's parser has been deliberately kept simple (it has a vocabulary of about 40 words) in order to allow more room for the game data.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Atari Mania (for Atari 8-bit family: database; downloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: dowloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- Virtual Apple 2 - Online disk archive (for Apple II: online emulation of game (Windows; Mac); downloadable releases; additional material)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; magazine references; magazine adverts)