PHM Pegasus Ad Blurbs (Amstrad CPC)
missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover:
- Authentic speed and handling characteristics of three different NATO ally hydrofoils; U.S., Italian and Israeli.
- Advanced instrumentation and weapons systems include: 76mm water cooled naval gun, Harpoon and Gabriel guided missiles, rapid blooming chaff and radar indicator.
- 8 real-life missions in today’s danger zones like the Persian Gulf, the Eastern Mediterranean and the Gulf of Sidra.
- Full control of search helicopters and convoy ships.
- On-screen maps for operations planning and support placement.
- Time compression speeds action up to 128x normal.
- Life-like 3-D solid-fill color graphics.
- Comprehensive operations manual includes mission briefings and enemy vessel spotter cards.
- Technical consultant: PHM Commander Vern Salisbury, Chief, Hydrofoil Test Groups, Boeing Marine systems.
Contributed by Jeanne (75389) on Nov 19, 2002.
(Not all Top Guns fly on air)
The Patrol Hydrofoil Missilecraft. Warship of the jet age. So agile, enemy radar mistakes it for a low-flying helicopter. So fast, the enemy has only minutes to react. So deadly, there is no second chance.
FLY ON WATER
The Need for Speed…
Your search helicopter spots the Soviet-built Nanuchka missile corvette charging across the “Line of Death.” You’re foilborne and closing in at 50 knots. Guns blazing, you lock on and launch a Harpoon guided missile. Through the water spouts of his near misses, you see him explode in flames. Another mission accomplished.
A Commanding Simulation…