DescriptionOriginating in the arcades, Plotting involves several different types of blocks, bearing symbols such as squares, circles and crosses. Using a small yellow object to direct a block across onto a particular section of a shaped wall. It will then rebound onto a set of blocks at a particular angle, with the intention of removing similar blocks it touches. This is done against a time limit, and there are special blocks to help out with extra lives.
- "Flipull: An Exciting Cube Game" -- Japanese title
- "Flipull" -- Game Boy title
- "フリップル" -- Japanese Spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Amiga Joker
- Issue 01/1991 – #2 Best Strategy Game in 1990
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #23 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- ST Format
- Issue 01/1991 – #6 Best Puzzle Game in 1990