DescriptionThis is Dizzy's second adventure. Dizzy is a cute little egg character who must explore the strange magic kingdom that is Treasure Island, solving problems and puzzles in order to escape from there. Dizzy must journey through haunted mines, tree villages, and underwater caverns in order to find hidden treasures. They will be used as bargain items to buy parts for the boat. The secondary goal is to collect 30 coins so he can pay the bribe in order to safely get off the island.
Unlike the other installments in the series the player has only one life without any energy bars to complete the game and is unable to select any particular item from the inventory for use. Items are rolled up through the inventory so the top one is used or dropped.
There are no Amstrad CPC user screenshots for this game.
There are 65 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Magic Island Dizzy" -- Working title
- "Dizzy 2" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Amstrad CPC release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Amiga version inlayThe French and German instructions on the inlay of the Amiga version tell to insert the BMX Simulator disk.
Windows versionIn December 2004, Codemasters released the C64 version of the game for Windows machines, using the CCS-C64 emulator, as a Christmas gift.
- Commodore Format
- November 1994 (Issue 50) – #47 in The All-Time Top 50 C64 Games
Related Web Sites
- DizzyAGE (DizzyAGE is a set of tools used to create Dizzy games in the classic adventure style. Visit the official website and you can download Dizzy fan games, including remakes of some of the originals.)
- Dizzy's Domain (Features lots of information on the various Dizzy games)
- NES Player - Treasure Island Dizzy (Shrine site with information about the game.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.