DescriptionTT Racer is a motorcycle game motor cycle racing simulation.
This game is all about racing bikes around grand prix circuits. There are twelve circuits to choose from and each can be tackled on a variety of class of bike and difficulty settings. Races can be a full season, in which case the game will take the player through all tracks in the correct order, or a single race in which case the player(s) select the track they want. Each race consists of up to 15 other bikes and as this is a simulation, pit stops for refuelling and tyre changing is catered for as well.
- Twelve circuits : Jarama, Monza, Nürburgring, Salzburgring, Rijeka, Assen, Spa Francorchamps, Paul Ricard, Silverstone, Anderstorp, Misano, and Hockenheim
- Four classes of bike : 80cc, 125cc, 250cc and 500cc
- Four types of competition : Club, National, European, Grand Prix
This sets the level of difficulty and the speed of the computer controlled riders.
- Seven race lengths : 1 lap, 3, 5, 10, 50 or 99 laps or the full GP distance
- Instruments can be enabled or disabled
- Gears can be automatic or manual
- The game documentation claims that it is possible to race against as many as seven friends 'with networking', though this may be platform dependent.
- Race against other players : on the Amstrad this is a one or two player game, on the Spectrum the game documentation claims that the player can race against up to seven friends on a network.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Your Computer
- 1986 - Simulation of the Year