DescriptionIn 1980, Nichibutsu released Crazy Climber, in which players control a man attempting to scale a series of buildings using only his hands and feet, while avoiding a series of falling objects, mostly thrown by the building's tenants. Crazy Climber 2000 takes the game play of the original and gives it a sweeping graphical makeover.
The object is again to scale buildings while avoiding the falling objects thrown at you by its tenants, as well as windows that close on your fingers. The buildings themselves are laid out differently In the first stages, for example, the buildings start out as square skyscrapers. Later levels, however, require you to scale round ones. As well as this, new threats are introduced, such as:
- Circling vultures that throw eggs at you.
- Gorillas reaching out to grab you on both sides of the building.
- Window cleaners that go from left to right, making you fall if you get in their way
- Boulders thrown from elevators
There are no promo images for this game
- "クレイジー・クライマー2000" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|NowGamer||Mar 02, 2000||1.3 out of 10||13|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.