DescriptionCrazyMouse is a game based on the mechanics of Pac-Man but with mice. The Story mode consists of 32 levels where the player controls a mouse that needs to gobble up as much food as possible. This is done by running around and collecting the pieces in a maze-like structure, shown from a top-down view. The mice can also sprint for a short while, but when they hit a ledge while doing that they fall off and loses all collected food. Most of the levels pit the player's mouse against other mice that have the same goal. There are a few variants where the mice are placed in separate rings with the ability to swap around, or levels where one mouse cannot pick up food but needs to hunt down the others. The levels are presented on boards, with different tiles, floating in the air. The Battle mode is identical, but with a time limit.
There are power-ups that introduce new possibilities:
- Purification drink: removes curses that prevent the mouse from eating food
- Power boots: a speed boost and assistance to go around corners
- Mouse bomb: stun all mice within a blast radius
- Ice trap: set a hidden trap that freezes opponents
- Boomerang; throw a boomerang to stun an opponent and receive points
- Switch bolt: swap positions with another player
- Super mouse: become invincible for a short time
- Batty spell: confuse other players
There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||Oct 22, 2008||3 out of 10||30|
|IGN||Oct 15, 2008||2.5 out of 10||25|
|NowGamer||Oct 15, 2008||2.5 out of 10||25|
|XboxFrance||Oct 20, 2008||2.5 out of 10||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.