Advertising BlurbsElectronic Arts UK website - Windows:
- Over 50 teams and over 1000 players
- Domestic teams and players.
- Full licenses from the ACB, ECB, NZ Cricket and the South African Cricket team.
- 61 accurately modelled stadia, including various pitch types and conditions, detailed real time weather effects, and night modes for Day/Night matches.
- Astonishingly high detail in the players' faces and bodies, including varied player sizes.
- All new Motion Capture allowing improved player animations including form and injuries.
- Commentary by the legendary Richie Benaud, Jim Maxwell.
- Huge depth of gameplay including domestic teams and tournaments.
- Simple and intuitive controls improving on the best features from previous cricket games.
- Huge 3D stadium sound effects based on real crowd sounds from all over the world. Crowd effects change to reflect peaks and troughs in the game.
- Pitches reflect the real conditions around the world and will wear over the course of a test match.
- TV style gameplay including TV overlays and a detailed replay feature allowing the player to view the action from an infinite number of camera angles.
- Highlight Save Feature – PC
- Full Player Editor allows players to change/create features of players throughout the game.
- Flexible play allows the player to be fully involved in the selection of batsmen and bowlers, the placing of fielders. Chose manual fielding, or simply let the intelligent AI position your fielders for you.
- 4 Player, (consoles), with 2 player co-operative play.
- For a list of applicable legal notices please click "http://www.ea.com/global/legal/legalnotice.jsp"
Contributed by Xoleras (66253) on Jun 15, 2004.
It’s all Cricket, from County passion to International Glory.
After a fantastic showing for EA SPORTS Cricket 2002, Electronic Arts are ready to relive all the excitement with EA SPORTS Cricket 2004.
Undertaking an 18-month development cycle will provide the opportunity to pack the game full of additional features and options. Developing such an environment and atmosphere that will keep EA SPORTS Cricket 2004 at the forefront of sports games quality.
Along with all of the international teams and bonus squads, EA SPORTS Cricket 2004 will include domestic teams and competitions from England and Australia.
Test matches as well as One-day Internationals will also be included for this game. In addition to the tournaments that you have come to know and love from EA SPORTS Cricket, Season modes will also be a highlight of this game.
With new Motion Capture and a new Development Platform, not to mention the inclusion of form and injury, the game play will be more true to life than ever before.
For the Cricketing fanatic there will be no end to the detail. A large variety of statistical graphs will be available including run rate, wagon wheel graphs, as well as a huge amount of stats on every player that will track over the course of a tournament. The game will revolve around a full TV style presentation including a full action replay mode, third umpire, animated ducks, TV style overlays, field position editor and much more. The field position editor will allow for auto or manual fielding.
Over 60 stadia have been modeled from all over the world, including England (Lords), Calcutta, Melbourne, Auckland, Cape Town, Barbados and Lahore. The detail in the stadia is amazing. Lighting and shadows of the highest grade coupled with real time weather all add to the authenticity of the playing experience.