DescriptionIn ÜberSoldier Karl Stolz destroyed the ZE1-Complex in which the ÜberMacht revived the dead and produced ÜberSoldiers. The opposition believed the war to be won, but soon they learned, much to their surprise, the location of the producer of T9, the substance that keeps the ÜberSoldiers under control. Even though the ZE1-Complex has been destroyed, the drug is still a serious threat and so Karl Stolz and Maria Schneider go in to end the war once and for all.
Along the way, Stoltz will depend on his ÜberSoldier powers to help him survive. Headshots power up his bullet shield, which temporarily makes him invincible to enemy fire. Slashing enemies in the head with his knife provides extra health. The gameplay is classic, no-frills shooting. You have five weapon slots for a pistol, rifle, machinegun, rocket launcher, and grenade but you can only carry one type of every gun at the same time.
The game features a multiplayer mode for up to 16 players featuring Deathmatch, Team Deatmatch and ÜberMesser Deathmatch. ÜberMesser Deathmatch pits the opponents against each other only armed with the knife.
- "Восточный Фронт: Крах Анненербе" -- Russian spelling
- "ÜberSoldier II: The End of Hitler" -- Working title
- "ÜberSoldier II" -- German title
- "Ubersoldier II" -- Steam re-release title
Part of the Following Groups
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Physics Engine: Open Dynamics Engine (ODE)
- Scripting language: Lua
- ÜberSoldier series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Shooterplanet||Dec 19, 2007||79 out of 100||79|
|Igray.ru||Jul 29, 2007||70|
|IGN||Aug 22, 2008||6.8 out of 10||68|
|GameSpot||Sep 29, 2008||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Game Vortex||Sep, 2008||65 out of 100||65|
|gameZine (UK)||Jun 27, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec 27, 2007||57 out of 100||57|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Jun 07, 2007||55 out of 100||55|
|CanardPC||Jun 01, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Aug 04, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionThere are a few changes in the German version:
- All blood effects were removed.
- Corpses can't be shot and ragdoll effects on them were removed.
- Various scripted sequences during the game were removed, .e.g. a sequence with burning scientists in the T9 lab.
Related Web Sites
- Arcade-Action - UberSoldier 2 (Strategy First's product page)