DescriptionCrystalize! is a tile-matching, falling-block type puzzle game for one player. It is very similar in gameplay to Bejeweled. The game screen is filled with randomly placed coloured crystals. The player must swap crystals either horizontally or vertically to make strings of gems of the same colour that are three or more crystals in length. Sets of crystals that are three or more long will disappear and more crystals will fall from the top of the screen to replace them. Sometimes the falling crystals form strings as they land. Multiple matching sets like this are called Combos and as these in turn disappear they generate a bonus score.
In this game there are some special gems with symbols in them. These have the following effects
- Lightning bolts, if these are included in a string of gems then all gems in that column will disappear.
- Earthquake symbols cause all gems in their row to disappear.
- The Blast symbol causes both a column and a row to disappear.
- Gems with a whirlwind symbol cause the gems in the playing area to rotate.
- Keys in 'quest mode' are essential to progressing to the next level. When three have been collected special gem with a wizard in it will appear.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Crystalize! (project page on the developer's website)