DescriptionIn Curious George Learns Phonics, the title character visits the circus for fun and merriment and learns a little about reading and phonics on the side. Curious George can't seen to stay out of trouble and is immediately thrust into the middle of the learning adventures. From the main circus selection menu, there are 6 activities to choose from:
- Animal Acrobats: In this activity, 3 animals trot out at a time carrying pictures. A picture is shown on a banner overhead. The player's task is to choose the animal carrying a picture that rhymes with the overhead picture, in one variation. In another variation, the player must choose the picture whose word begins with the same letter as the picture from the banner.
- Fun House: A picture is shown in the middle of the house. Random people pop out of windows holding letters. When the next letter in the word comes up, the player must click it and drag it to the top of the house to assemble the word.
- Comedy Clowns: A pile of clowns get mixed up and the player will have to pair them back up. One clown gets up on stage and holds a banner of an ending letter. The task is to scan through the other clowns and find the one who is holding a picture whose word ends with the same letter seen on stage. Make a match and the 2 clowns exchange a joke.
- Sammy The Musical Seal: Sammy the seal plays five horns. But they don't play music until the player chooses five pictures from among eight that have a particular vowel.
- Peanut Pickup: This is somewhat of a Pac-Man clone. The peanut vendors are sloppy and Curious George, riding an elephant, must clean up after them. Along the way, a peanut vendor will appear, who is carrying a picture whose first letter begins with a certain goal letter. Capture that peanut vendor for more points.
- Thea's Story Theater: Choose from a variety of stories to be read, and acted out by the characters involved.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|All Game Guide||Windows||1998||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
President & Publisher: