DescriptionThe third edition of DDR Ultramix, the title of DDR for XBOX, brings new features like new game modes as the Freestyle, Quest mode or Jukebox mode:
- Freestyle: allows players to dance just the way they want to any song in the game, while rewarding the completion of different combinations
- Quest Mode: lets players travel “virtually” from city to city and build the ultimate dance team by completing challenging songs and routines along the way
- Jukebox Mode turns your Xbox into a music machine allowing to listen the 65 default tracks and the downloables
Additionally, this edition includes 65 new songs (more knew, at least in EU) but DDRU3 is compatible with the downloaded song pack for the first and second part making more than 125 songs in total.
Of course, the old game modes are present and you can still play the workout mode to make extra exercise or edit your songs to custom your playing. You can play trough Xbox Live until 4 ppls.
Added the new features, this game improves the graphics, having now more 3D in view during songs.
There are no Xbox screenshots for this game.
- "DDR3" -- Informal Name
- "Dancing Stage Unleashed 3" -- European Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Game Chronicles||Feb 13, 2006||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Next Level Gaming||Dec 20, 2005||85 out of 100||85|
|TeamXbox||Nov 21, 2005||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GamerDad||Dec 08, 2005||80|
|Meristation||Mar 31, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|GameZone||Dec 06, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameSpot||Nov 21, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameSpy||Nov 28, 2005||70|
|Diehard GameFan||Dec 13, 2005||63.5 out of 100||64|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Music in Every Direction (Product page on the official website for Konami's music games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.