Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Based on the award winning Red Orchestra: Ostfront, Darkest Hour: Europe ‘44-’45 is a free, online multiplayer, total-conversion mod that raises the bar for intensity, realism and emphasis on teamwork to crush your enemies and achieve victory.
- Fight alongside or against US, British and Canadian forces
- Brave 27 authentic battles from the Normandy invasion to the frigid forests of the Ardennes
- Pull the trigger on dozens of iconic weapons
- Flinch as bullets whip and crack over your head with our greatly improved suppression system
- Crew over 30 fearsome armored vehicles including late-war heavy hitters like the M18 Hellcat and King Tiger
- Rip through tanks with an improved and highly detailed armor penetration model
- Coordinate with your team to rain death from above with player-operated mortars
- Clear a path with wire-cutters and trample obstacles under your treads
- Deploy to the front lines with a completely redesigned spawning system
- Conquer the enemy with team cohesion and authentic tactics
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.