Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - PlayStation 2 (UK):
- 14 top pros: John "Luc-E" Englebert, Joey Garcia, Kenan Harkin, Mike Laird, Todd Lyons, Troy McMurray, Colin Mackay, Dave Mirra, Tim Mirra, Rick Moliterno, Ryan Nyquist, Leigh Ramsdell, Scott Wirch and the U.K's Zack Shaw.
- Create your own dream BMX Park with a state-of-the-art Park Editor featuring interactive themes, hundreds of pieces, and a free roaming camera.
- 8 massive, fully interactive levels - including ALL of Camp Woodward - for the best in vert, dirt, park and street.
- Innovative S.I.K. trick system with new grind, stall, manual and wall ride trick modifiers for pulling off over 1,500+ tricks.
- Feel the vibe with tunes from Rage Against The Machine, The Cult, Gangstar and others.
Respect the RIDE,
10-Time World Champion Dave Mirra is back in this sequel to the original hit game. Win enough respect from the other pro riders to get invited to Comps and embark on a ProQuest to be the top rider around - even better than the Miracle Boy himself. The only thing holding you back is gravity.
Contributed by TechSmurfy (928) on Apr 17, 2012.
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 redefines the extreme sports genre by letting players create their own BMX experience. This true sequel to the extreme sports classic lets gamers create their rider from head to toe and build a killer BMX park from the ground up. This innovative franchise delivers the deepest, most immersive, next generation BMX game available!
- The only game that features ten-time World Champion and 11 time X-Games champion, Dave Mirra
- State-of-the-art Park Editor and Create-a-Rider lets you take your BMX experience to an whole new level
- A roster of 14 BMX pros exclusively including Dave Mirra, Ryan Nyquist, and Rick Moliterno
- Eight massive levels, four times bigger than before, for the very best in vert, dirt, street and park riding including the entire "BMX Meca" Camp Woodward
- Innovative S.I.K. trick system with the new grind, wall ride, manual and lip trick modifiers allows you to pull over 1500+ tricks
- Ten super-competitive multiplayer games
- More than 40 real life BMX sponsors will add even more realism to this intense title
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22370) on Sep 09, 2010.
Grind 'em and weep.
King of the grind Dave Mirra plants two wheels on the NINTENDO GAMECUBE with this way-tricked-out game.
Players have their choice of 14 top pros, including Dave Mirra, Ryan Nyquist and Mike Laird. Mix-and-match grinds, wall rides and more from the innovative S.I.K. trick system to pull off more than 1,500 different tricks and earn the R.E.S.P.E.C.T. of your fellow riders.
The 10 mammoth levels range from Pennsylvania's famous Woodward Camp and Dave's home base at Greenville, N.C. (AKA Protown U.S.A.) to such fantasy venues as Train Yard and Venice, Italy. Dodge pedestrians, crash through windows and steer clear of trains, trucks, cars and construction equipment in the fully interactive environments.
Now available, Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is rated "T" (for Teen) by the independent Entertainment Software Rating Board. The Memory Card 59, sold separately, is required to save game progress. Saving a Pro Quest and options requires six blocks, saving a created park requires 13 blocks and saving a replay requires nine blocks.
Contributed by Xoleras (67044) on May 12, 2005.