DescriptionTwo titles are available in this cart:
- Depth Charge is a single-player BattleShip variant. The player controls a cannon in a top-down view trying to destroy 7 submarines hidden in the area of water shown on screen. The area is a 8x8 grid, and the player controls a white cross-hair over it with the joystick. Pressing the action button will shoot the cannon. If a submarine is hidden in that particular area, a blue square will appear, marking it. If there are no submarines, the game will warn the player with a sound and that area will continue unmarked. There are submarines of 4 different sizes, with there being 3 with one section each, 2 with 2 sections each, 1 with 3 sections and 1 with 4 sections. The game keeps track of the number of shots tried by the player, and the total is shown at the end of the game, when all submarines are destroyed.
- Marksman is a shooting gallery game. The player can choose between 2 game durations: 1 minute or 3 minutes. The game is played in a first person perspective, with the player seeing the rifle and the targets in front of it. A line of targets will scroll from right to left, bouncing up and down in front of the rifle and the player has to aim at them and shoot. There are 9 different targets which grant the player scores from 1 to 9 points each. When the player reaches 100 points, the targets start to move faster. The game ends when the time reaches 0:00 or when the player runs out of shots (starting with 24).
- "U-båtsjakt / Prickskytte" -- Swedish title
- "Schiffeversenken / Schützenfest" -- German title
- "Saenk ubaadene / Skydning" -- Danish title
- "Dieptebom / Scherpschutter" -- Dutch title
- "Carga de profundidad / Tirador aertero" -- Spanish title
- "Caccia al sommergibile / Tiratore scelto" -- Italian title
- "Bombardeio Submarino! / Tiro ao Alvo!" -- Brazilian title
- "Battaile sous marine / Tir sur cible" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.