DescriptionDeus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut is an expanded re-release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and includes all DLC (download content):
- The Missing Link (integrated into the storyline)
- Explosive Mission Pack (including the Tracer Tong pre-order mission)
- Tactical Enhancement Pack
- It also includes the making-of documentary which was originally released with the Augmented Edition
- An optional in-game commentary mode with Game Director Jean-François Dugas, Art Director Jonathan-Jacques Belletête and Lead Writer Mary DeMarle (various others join in depending on the topic). The conversations are in English, subtitled and displayed through the infolink.
- The boss fights were redesigned. While the player still has to kill the bosses, the areas were expanded and offer additional options for stealth/hacker characters.
- A new game+ mode in which Jensen keeps all his augmentations, but loses his inventory. There are no changes in difficulty and it is not compatible with save games from the standard edition.
- There are a few graphical changes, including a removed yellow filter.
- Jensen now recharges two instead of one energy cell (except on the highest difficulty)
- The console versions also add second-screen abilities:
- Using the second screen for displaying menu screens, including hacking
- Using PS Vita as controller (PS3)
- Using the controller for remote play or making snapshots (Wii U)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|God is a Geek||Xbox 360||Oct 24, 2013||10 out of 10||100|
|Game Revolution||Wii U||Oct 22, 2013||90|
|The Digital Fix||Wii U||Nov 22, 2013||9 out of 10||90|
|Polygon||Wii U||Oct 18, 2013||9 out of 10||90|
|4Players.de||Xbox 360||Oct 22, 2013||87 out of 100||87|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 3||Oct 22, 2013||87 out of 100||87|
|XGN||Wii U||Dec 05, 2013||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Multiplayer.it||Wii U||2013||8.4 out of 10||84|
|GameSpot||Wii U||Oct 22, 2013||8 out of 10||80|
|ZTGameDomain||PlayStation 3||Nov 12, 2013||6.9 out of 10||69|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Wii U Credits