DescriptionImagine an adventure game in the format of pinball, and you get Dragon's Fury. Your hero is a small silver ball, and your battlefield is a three-tiered pinball machine. Using your ball, you can defeat monsters, rack up points, and enter bonus stages. If you play with enough skill, you can trigger all sorts of point-accumulating bonuses. If you get one billion points, you get to fight the final boss and view the ending to the game.
- "デビルクラッシュ MD" -- Japanese MegaDrive spelling
- "Dragon's Fury" -- Genesis title
- "Devil's Crush: Naxat Pinball" -- TurboGrafx-16 in-game title
- "Devil Crash: Naxat Pinball" -- Japanese TurboGrafx-16 in-game title
- "Devil Crash MD" -- Japanese Mega Drive title
- "Devil Crash" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|1UP!||Genesis||Nov 23, 2005||92 out of 100||92|
|Nintendo Life||Wii||Jul 23, 2007||90|
|Retrogaming History||Genesis||Mar 13, 2008||9 out of 10||90|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Genesis||Dec, 1991||10 out of 12||83|
|Good-Evil.net||Genesis||Jul 24, 2007||5 out of 6||83|
|Sega-16.com||Genesis||May 08, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||TurboGrafx-16||Aug 12, 2009||16 out of 20||80|
|Defunct Games||TurboGrafx-16||Oct 16, 2004||72 out of 100||72|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||TurboGrafx-16||Sep, 1990||27 out of 40||68|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Wii||Jul 27, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Bonus songsThe Genesis (Mega Drive) version of the game, produced by Technosoft, includes several bonus songs that can be listened to instead of the game's normal BGM. They're accessed through the password screen, and each one is a remade version of a song from an earlier Technosoft game.
- OMAKEBGM00: Thunder Force II - "Knights of Legend"
- OMAKEBGM01: Herzog Zwei - "A Breach of Contract"
- OMAKEBGM02: Thunder Force III - "Venus Fire"
- OMAKEBGM03: Elemental Master - "Blood-Stained Lake"
- OMAKEBGM04: Shin Kyūgyokuden - "Etude of Wind"